MC-11 Mini-CAT A label rewinder is a device used to automatically wind up and rewind the printed labels after they have been printed and cut. The label rewinder typically consists of a... More
- 1-4″ Core Adjustable Rewind Shaft with Inner Flange.
- Core Diameter – 1-4″ or Coreless
- Label Width refers to the measurement of the label that is across the line of the feed More – Up to 4.5″ (114-mm)
- Roll Diameter – Up to 8.6″ (220-mm)
* OPTIONAL APG , Adjustable Paper Guide for MC-11 or the MC-10A. Helps guide the outer edge of the label material for even roll edge. (Pictured on MC-11 Rewinder) “CAT” (Constant Adjustable Torque™) has made these quiet, easy-to-use Rewinders the “Industry Standard.” With various core sizes, label widths, roll diameters and options to choose from there is a Rewinder to fit any job you may have. Backed by a minimum 3-Year Parts and Labour Limited Warranty. Rewinders are designed for worry-free 24/7 operation. LABELMATE USA Rewinders are easy to set up and are virtually silent in operation.