- 2 year limited warranty*
- A great Label Printer for Courier and Shipping Labels
The DA210/DA220 Series is a perfect combination of affordability and durability.
With a cost that can’t be beat, the DA210 series offers printing speeds of up to 6 inches per second. The large 60 watt power supply produces high quality printed labels, even at its fastest print speeds.
|Resolution||8 dots/mm (203 DPI)|
|Printing Method||Direct Thermal Only|
|Max Print Speed||152.4 mm (6″)/second|
|Max Print Width||108 mm (4.25″)|
|Label roll capacity||127 mm (5″) OD|
|Label Core Diameter||25.4 ~ 38 mm (1″ ~ 1.5″)|
|Interface||USB||USB + Ethernet + Serial|
|Warranty*||Printer warranty of 2 years
Plus a Print head warranty of 25km or 12 months, whichever comes first.
WARRANTY CAUTION. Please be advised that the TSC DC2700 printer is limited only to regional sales in China. In New Zealand it is being parallel imported. This model is NOT covered by any warranty or support by TSC New Zealand. You will have to forward any issues you have with that printer to the supplier you purchased it from.
- High quality double-walled clamshell design
- Easy media loading
- 6 inches (152.4mm) per second print speed
- USB 2.0 (High speed mode)
- FREE Windows® drivers and label design software (available via download**)
- Versatile TSPL-EZD firmware emulates Eltron®, Zebra®, and Datamax languages out of the box
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
LABEL PRINTER APPLICATIONS
Courier and Shipping Label Printer
- Courier Label Printing
- Logistics Label Printing
- Carton Label Printing
- Shipping and SSCC Label Printing
- Receiving Label Printing
Small Office/Home Office Label Printer
- Shipping Label Printing
- File folder Label Printing
FREE LABEL DESIGN SOFTWARE
Our TSC Printers come with a copy of BarTender® UltraLite label design software for use on windows printers.
BarTender® UltraLite Label Design Software by Seagull Scientific contains full design capabilities for text, graphics, and barcodes. Making label design and printing fast and easy.
- Free with all TSC Printers
- Create labels in a What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get (WYSIWYG) user interface. With a “new label” wizard making it simple to create new labels
- Downloadable Fonts, TrueType, Adobe, PostScript, and built-in printer fonts
- Extensive library of industry-standard barcode formats
If you need a more comprehensive label management solution you can try the latest edition of BarTender®, by downloading the 30-day trial here
With four editions available, BarTender® caters for more complex requirements including
- Printing data from spreadsheets, text files, databases, and ERP systems
- Data Entry forms to prompt for information at print-time
- Serialisation, Automation or Conditional printing
- RFID and smart card encoding
- Secure centralised label management