With over 30 years of experience, BarTender® software is trusted by organizations around the world
to improve safety, security, efficiency, and compliance by optimizing their labeling, marking and printing processes.
Easy, powerful designs Fast, accurate printing Legendary technical support
Easily and efficiently design labels, and connect to live data...
- Design and print almost anything, including documents, packing slips and pallet labels
- Connect with multiple databases
- Easily enter print-time information with customizable data-entry forms
- Consolidate designs with Intelligent Templates
Integrate automated printing with existing business systems...
- Print from any operating system, device, or web browser
- Create and print from business applications
- Easily integrate with SAP and Oracle
- Print automatically from web services requests, data transactions, and SDK requests
Monitor and manage all these processes securely, from a single centralized location
- Centrally control and secure your entire labeling system
- Monitor print status in real time
- View detailed history of system usage
As a BarTender® Authorised Business Partner, we can help with your labelling system
BarTender® software transforms your business information into the labels, barcodes, RFID tags, smartcards, packing slips and pallet labels that drive your company.
Major international enterprises trust their production lines to BarTender’s unmatched product quality and exceptional customer support.
So do hundreds of thousands of smaller businesses around the world.
BarTender operates a printer license model and comes in 3 paid editions:
Label Design Software
- Supports nearly every barcode symbology (see the full list here page).
- Transform your data & information (including: sequential numbering, find & replace, prefix/suffix, formatting and much more).
- Link your data from: ERP systems (e.g. SAP/Oracle), database files, spreadsheets, calendars, clocks, even weighing scales.
- Connect to printers from companies like TSC, Zebra, SATO, Intermec, Datamax-O’Neil, Toshiba, Argox, GoDex , Citizen, Epson and many more. Whether you’re printing sheets of labels from an office laser printer or rolls of labels on an industrial print-and-apply system.
- Print Station is a user friendly print-only console great for production environments.
- Automatically print labels based on triggers such as new records or files.
When you need a customised label printing solution, Accurate Labelling can help.
New Zealand developed and supported software offering you flexibility and support in your time zone.
Ticket 2000 is more than just a label printing software.
Ticket 2000 has database and scanner interface capabilities, touch screen and operator mode for secure label design and printing by everyone.
The full version has console/operators mode for factory environments, data communications mode, scan & print label functionality, developed specifically to suit your requirements.
Ticket software can be run off a server, thin client or on multiple PCs.